Graduate Trainee Programme
Sucden Financial has always sought to leverage its expertise and skills across a wide range of markets. As the business expands, this creates a need for people who are able to communicate effectively in a variety of business environments, whilst simultaneously demonstrating a high degree of cultural awareness.
The Graduate Trainee Programme is run periodically, in conjunction with business requirements. We believe that our graduates should possess the competencies necessary to make a positive contribution to Sucden Financial's goals, whilst benefiting from being part of a leading financial organisation.
Minimum requirements for graduate trainees
- Good business associated degree.
- Lived overseas for a minimum of 3 months.
- Able to demonstrate working on their own initiative, speaking to an audience, problem solving skills and working as part of a team.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Articulate and confident.
- A second language is preferable.
For further information or to apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org