Tailored solutions for brokers
We provide brokers with flexible, tailored solutions across our markets. You may wish to tap into our FX liquidity, utilise our market access to meet your hedging requirements for execution or clearing solutions, or look to work with us as a counterparty.
Our execution, support and development teams cover a wide range of different markets, technologies and clients. They will work with you, evolving and adapting our services to ensure you get precisely the solutions you need.
Your non-bank e-FX liquidity partner
- Broad product offering - more than 700 crosses in FX and precious metals spot and spot energy contracts.
- Fully aligned with your interests - through our 100% STP riskless principal trading model.
- Access to unique skew - due to our scale and trusted relationships with counterparties.
- Low cost - in addition to our three prime brokers, we have over ten direct bank relationships ensuring we don’t need to give up every trade to a prime broker, resulting in efficient and low-cost FX electronic execution.
- Flexible access - through competitive margin terms or prime-broker credit options.
- White label services - through Integral or Currenex, and can offer MT4 or MT5 through one of our technology partners.
- Global reach - LD4, NY4 and TY3 datacentres offer ultra-low latency access to your custom liquidity pool.
- Currency strength - offering more than 700 crosses including more-peripheral pairs.
- Precious metals expertise - using our background in commodities to develop an outstanding offering in precious metals.
- Post-trade excellence - access our proprietary real-time trade and risk-reporting portal.
Our trading and support teams have extensive experience providing liquidity and physical settlement for money services businesses (MSBs) and payment service providers (PSPs). We can offer deep liquidity and tight pricing for same-day, next-day, spot and forward contracts, on an extensive range of currencies, including exotics.
- Multiple daily payment runs, ensuring efficient delivery of funds.
- Low-margin collateral requirements on both spot and forward contracts.
- Forward margins are offset between different value dates - buy and sell 10m USD with no margin requirement, for example.
- Positive variation margin may be used for client trading.
- Lean operational integration with many reporting solutions.
- Intuitive online platform trading all broken dates from same-day to two-year forwards and swaps.
- Flexi-forwards and time options.
- Facilitation of OTC FX options for delivery.
- API and GUI connectivity.
- 24-hour voice trading execution and support.