Extensive product offering
We provide an extensive deliverable product offering, with same-day payments, together with forward FX hedges, flexi-forwards, time options, covering a comprehensive spectrum of currency pairs. You can control how and when you execute transactions through market, limit or stop loss orders, by voice or through one of our electronic solutions, all with extremely competitive pricing. Our 24-hour service and your own account manager mean you can manage your FX risk at any time of day.
Any size of transaction
Our trading and support teams have extensive experience providing liquidity and physical settlement for money services businesses (MSBs) and payment service providers (PSPs).
If you wish to manage your FX exposure as part of your commodities strategy, need to protect committed cash flows in a foreign currency, or facilitate large corporate transactions, we can help. We can deal with any size of transaction - from tens of thousands of dollars to hundreds of millions.
- Multiple daily payment runs, ensuring efficient delivery of client funds
- Low-margin collateral requirements on both spot and forward contracts
- Positive variation margin may be used for client trading
- Forward margins are offset between different value dates - e.g. buy 10m USD and sell 10m USD with no margin requirement
- Lean operational integration with numerous reporting solutions
- Intuitive online platform - trade all broken dates from same-day to 2-year forwards and swaps
- API and GUI connectivity solutions
Deliverable FX team
Efficient, personal service, the Deliverable FX team has built on our established banking relationships and infrastructure to provide an efficient, trusted service, with tight pricing and personal service, to MSBs, PSPs and corporate clients. You can execute through voice, API, or on a dedicated electronic platform.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3207 5236
From the outset, we have evolved our solutions and services to meet a wide variety of the need of large corporations, taking care to fully understand their aims and objectives. Our long-term corporate clients take comfort from our capabilities, financial strength and stability, together with the support of the Sucden Group.