For Financial Institutions
The support, infrastructure and expertise you need
We have a strong history of dealing with a wide range of financial institutions, both as clients and as counterparties. This includes banks, proprietary trading firms, hedge funds, pension funds and asset managers. We can customise solutions for execution and clearing, sourcing liquidity, or providing prime brokerage services.
Our execution, support and development teams cover a wide range of different markets, technologies and clients. They will work with you, evolving and adapting our services to ensure you get precisely the solutions you need.
Sucden Financial’s experience and expertise in exchange and OTC commodity futures and options is well established, with exchange memberships and relationships covering soft commodities, energy, base and precious metals, as well other financial instruments.Find out more about our commodities capabilities
We offer asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds, banks and other financial institutions a single point of access for expert voice and electronic DMA multi-asset execution and clearing solutions. We cover a wide variety of markets, including financial, equity, FX, commodity and energy futures and options, together with Fixed-Income securities, OTC FX and FX Options. You can also benefit from our team's experience and expertise in trading ideas, hedging assistance and market knowledge.Find out more about our Fund Services capabilities
We provide customised eFX solutions to a wide variety of global institutions, including banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms and retail brokers. We offer superior liquidity through our relationships with top-tier banks, regional specialists and select non-banks who offer a true risk price. Our scale and position in the markets means we can offer individually tailored competitive pricing, minimising your trading costs.
- Access to unique skew - due to our scale and trusted relationships with numerous tier one counterparties
- Bespoke liquidity pools - offering fully customised liquidity, including a non-bank only feed
- Anonymity - minimise the risk of reverse engineering through our role as riskless principal
- Flexible access - through direct bilateral credit or prime broker credit options
- Currency strength - offering more than 700 crosses with particular strength in peripheral pairs such as MXN, ZAR, TRY, Scandies and Central Europe
- Precious metals expertise - using our background in commodities to develop an outstanding offering in XAU and XAG
- Cutting-edge post-trade analytics - through the independent FairXchange Horizon platform, we monitor the market makers and client trading analytics to continually improve execution performance
- Trusted counterparty - being an early signatory of the FX Global Code demonstrates our long standing alignment with its principles
- Operational excellence - as an early adopter of Cobalt’s FX technology, we operate in line with high-quality infrastructure for post-trade settlement as a tier-1 bank
Teams at regional banks and brokers are shrinking and there is an increased pressure to do more with less. So we can be a valuable counterparty, providing deep sources of liquidity, with one point of contact for all different types of flow. With a unique ability to source liquidity and minimise footprint by looking to match flow without paying intermediary spread, we can also be a key partner for investors and speculators, catering for tougher trading strategies, typically declined by other providers.Find out more about our FX Options capabilities