Why Sucden Financial
What we offer
Our success starts with you and your well-being. Working in an ever-changing and challenging environment requires commitment and development in many different areas to reach your full potential.
As well as providing inspiring career opportunities, we want to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and work-life balance. Here is a selection of the rewards and benefits we offer to help you maintain and improve your lifestyle and well-being, and plan for your future security.
- Gym membership: a £200 subsidy towards the cost of your annual gym membership, with selected providers.
- Free fresh fruit: delivered to the office daily.
- Cycle-to-work scheme: a government-backed scheme that allows you to buy a bicycle and accessories up to a maximum of £2,000 through a salary-sacrifice scheme, offering savings on tax and National Insurance.
- Season-ticket loan: an interest-free loan deducted directly from your salary over ten months, to help with travel to work.
- Employee Assistance Programme: we offer the LifeWorks management service free to all our people. It provides you with helpful information, advice and support on a variety of topics, including counselling and online wellbeing resources, and suggestions for reaching your health and fitness goals.
- Bupa Private Healthcare and Screening Assessments: all our permanent employees are eligible to be covered, with an option to extend cover to your immediate family for a modest cost.
- Best Doctors: the service connects you and your eligible dependants to the best minds in medicine, helping ensure you get the right answers about a medical condition, diagnosis or treatment plan.
- Eldercare Services: if you have elderly parents, you can find yourself juggling work and caring responsibilities. The Eldercare Support Service gives you access to a home-based assessment carried out by a registered Occupational Therapist, should your dependant parents or parents-in-law face an unplanned overnight stay in hospital.
- Company Pension Scheme: our current company pension scheme is the Worksave Pension Plan (WPP) with Legal & General. It gives you access to a wide range of investment options you can manage yourself online.
- Life Assurance: providing a lump sum benefit if you die while you are working for us.
- Group Income Protection: you may also be eligible for our Group Income Protection scheme, currently with Generali. The scheme provides an income for individuals who are unable to continue working due to ongoing sickness or injury.
Training and career development
Your training and development is important to Sucden Financial. We believe it’s important you should have the opportunity to develop your career, so we offer a continuous programme of initiatives to help you gain the expertise and skills you need to progress.
Each position requires a different skillset. To help ensure you have the necessary skills and knowledge to fulfil your role and the needs of the business, we will make sure you have the opportunity to study for the relevant, recognised professional qualifications.
We are a friendly, close-knit company, where people and teams understand each other’s challenges and pressures, and make sure we collectively achieve exceptional results for our clients. Together we are hardworking, diverse and innovative. Our roles fall into three main areas: Support, Front Office and IT.