Proprietary trading and risk system
Our STAR trading system, developed in-house, is available exclusively for clients and internal execution desks trading futures and options. The platform connects with many of the world's key exchanges, including CME, ICE and the London Metal Exchange, with its unique prompt-date structure.
Built with users in mind
Stability is key to STAR’s success. We use high-availability clusters across multiple data centres, optimised for data compression and dedicated high-speed communication lines for maximum resilience.
We continuously update and enhance STAR, based on feedback from our execution teams and clients - so it is built with user experience in mind, and offers a customisable interface with advanced features and risk controls.
The desktop system works seamlessly with our Android and iOS mobile trading apps, so you can monitor and rapidly react to market movements, wherever you are.
Who uses STAR?
A broad spectrum of our global clients, including brokers, proprietary trading houses and hedge funds, as well as our internal execution desks. It's all backed by our 24-hour trade support experts, providing rapid telephone and email response.
- User-friendly customisable interface
- Multiple order types
- Fully integrated shared order book and risk management
- Calendar-spread matrix with implied pricing
- Exchange-native strategy creator
- Synthetic strategy creator with dynamic spreading
- Integrated option calculator
- White-labelling opportunities
- Mobile trading apps for Android and iOS devices