Your non-bank eFX partner
We provide customised eFX solutions to a wide variety of global institutions, including banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms and retail brokers. We offer superior liquidity through our relationships with top-tier banks, regional specialists and select non-banks who offer a true risk price. Our scale and position in the markets means we can offer individually tailored competitive pricing, minimising your trading costs.
- Spot FX and PM
- Spot energy contracts
- Alternative credit solutions
We have a broad product offering including FX and precious metals spot, forwards, NDFs and swaps and spot energy contracts.
- Your trusted partner - through a riskless principal trading model that ensures we are fully aligned with your interests
- Rigorously selected market maker relationships - working only with top tier banks, regional specialists and select non-banks who offer a true risk price
- Bespoke liquidity provision – we create and manage custom liquidity pools for each client, and aim to complement existing sources by providing price discovery and transparency
- Minimising trading costs - our size, multi-asset capability and position in the financial markets ensures our access to best-in-class liquidity and competitive pricing
- Low-market-impact execution - through our carefully curated liquidity
- Optimising fill rates – using independent analytics provider FairXchange, we work with all clients to optimise their fill rate, resulting in an average of over 95%
- Market-leading technology options - connectivity to over 20 FX platforms (GUI and APIs) including semi-disclosed pricing through ECN central limit order books. Agile technology to support flexible and mobile methods of execution
- Execution alternatives - supporting both full amount and sweepable streams
- Flexibility of access - through direct bilateral credit, margin or prime broker credit options
- Global reach - LD4, NY4 and TY3 data centres offer ultra-low latency access to your custom liquidity pool
- Outstanding service - round the clock support from our specialists
Alternative credit solutions, including third-party credit intermediation, direct ECN access and FX clearing
Over the last ten years, our eFX team has augmented the firm’s established infrastructure and long-term counterparty relationships, to create award-winning e-FX liquidity solutions. The team specialises in providing bespoke access and technology solutions for aggregated FX spot, forwards, swaps and bullion liquidity. They also provide access to ECNs, third-party credit intermediation and FX clearing. Our experts regularly provide opinion at industry conferences and trade publications, and are actively involved in training and events with the ACI, the leading FX Financial Markets Association.
Monthly commentary covering the FX markets, providing insights on recent developments on select currency pairs.
During the last quarter, the markets expected the Fed to begin a cutting cycle, which caused the dollar and Treasury yields to decrease. This, along with predictions of China's recovery in 2024, boosted the prices of base metals by the end of the year. However, in Q1, the situation has changed. The US economy has shown robustness in terms of the labour market and consumer performance, which has led the market to price in the probability of cuts further down the curve. Additionally, despite continued support from the government, Chinese pessimism has yet to subside. In the upcoming months, macroeconomics will continue to play a crucial role in driving the day-to-day momentum, particularly in the aluminium and copper markets. Structural and cyclical indicators will also come into play when assessing the path for base metals performance. COT positioning, spreads, and stocks will drive the general price trend in the first half of the year while anticipating an economic recovery and easing monetary policy pressures in the latter half of the year.
Our analysts provide an insight into the Electric Vehicle and Battery Material Market. They give an update on how the energy industries in major regions are transitioning towards renewable alternatives, new policies to support EV sales, and a fundamental outlook for Nickel, Cobalt, and Lithium. With the end of 2023 approaching, we look back at how the electric vehicle has performed amidst growing fears of the global economic recession and what trends are set to accelerate into the new year.
China held the National People’s Congress in early March, drawing thousands of delegates to the biggest reshuffle of China’s economic policy team. In this note, we look at the impact of the latest NPC meeting to help gauge the mark of new policies on longer-term economic prospects from the region.