Your non-bank eFX partner
We provide customised eFX solutions to a wide variety of global institutions, including banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms and retail brokers. We offer superior liquidity through our relationships with top-tier banks, regional specialists and select non-banks who offer a true risk price. Our scale and position in the markets means we can offer individually tailored competitive pricing, minimising your trading costs.
- Spot FX and PM
- Spot energy contracts
- Alternative credit solutions
We have a broad product offering including FX and precious metals spot, forwards, NDFs and swaps and spot energy contracts.
- Your trusted partner - through a riskless principal trading model that ensures we are fully aligned with your interests
- Rigorously selected market maker relationships - working only with top tier banks, regional specialists and select non-banks who offer a true risk price
- Bespoke liquidity provision – we create and manage custom liquidity pools for each client, and aim to complement existing sources by providing price discovery and transparency
- Minimising trading costs - our size, multi-asset capability and position in the financial markets ensures our access to best-in-class liquidity and competitive pricing
- Low-market-impact execution - through our carefully curated liquidity
- Optimising fill rates – using independent analytics provider FairXchange, we work with all clients to optimise their fill rate, resulting in an average of over 95%
- Market-leading technology options - connectivity to over 20 FX platforms (GUI and APIs) including semi-disclosed pricing through ECN central limit order books. Agile technology to support flexible and mobile methods of execution
- Execution alternatives - supporting both full amount and sweepable streams
- Flexibility of access - through direct bilateral credit, margin or prime broker credit options
- Global reach - LD4, NY4 and TY3 data centres offer ultra-low latency access to your custom liquidity pool
- Outstanding service - round the clock support from our specialists in London and Hong Kong
Alternative credit solutions, including third-party credit intermediation, direct ECN access and FX clearing
Over the last ten years, our eFX team has augmented the firm’s established infrastructure and long-term counterparty relationships, to create award-winning e-FX liquidity solutions. The team specialises in providing bespoke access and technology solutions for aggregated FX spot, forwards, swaps and bullion liquidity. They also provide access to ECNs, third-party credit intermediation and FX clearing. Our experts regularly provide opinion at industry conferences and trade publications, and are actively involved in training and events with the ACI, the leading FX Financial Markets Association.
Our FX Options Report contains commentary and analysis covering OTC currency option pricing, volatility and positioning. This week’s focus is on USDCNH and the currency's trajectory as Chinese economies continues to show weakness despite stimulus attempts from the government and the PBOC.
Monthly commentary covering the FX markets, providing insights on recent developments on select currency pairs. This month we look into the EUR and the pressure the ECB is under to continue tightening monetary policy as USD continues to strengthen against major currencies. Economic data is weakening and inflation remains a concern.
A morning report covering fundamentals and technicals for USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and CHF.
Our analysts provide an in-depth analysis of the metals market and current macroeconomic conditions. The environment has weakened significantly as growth fears rise amid persistent high inflation. Central banks are data-dependent, which could mean they slow rate hikes as growth starts to slow. This has meant a downside to the US 10yr yield, but also we see a downside to rate hikes in Q4. Europe will likely enter a recession before the US and take longer to recover, but material availability is significantly lower, shown by low inventories.